The Royal Boston Hotel is one of our most popular hotel's in Blackpool on the quieter North Shore. A favourite hotel for those seeking a fun-packed seaside holiday or if you just want to relax, soak up the ambiance and watch the sun setting each evening.
The Royal Boston Hotel has 78 rooms of varying size and occupancy. Our hotel rooms range from single rooms to family rooms and everything in between. Several rooms offer magnificent views of Blackpool's coast and the Irish Sea or if you are looking for something extra special we also have a range of premier rooms available. .
Ideally situated on Queens promenade in North Shore Blackpool, we are a short tram or bus ride away from all the resorts amazing attractions, including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Waterpark, Blackpool Sealife Centre, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool Tower Dungeons, Blackpool Tower and the fabulous North, South and Central Piers.
Trams and buses are available from directly outside the hotel for those wishing to venture further afield and visit Cleveleys, Fleetwood’s Market or Aspire Shopping Village.
The Royal Boston Hotel offers superb nightly cabaret entertainment with our talented Comperes. Introducing the very best of local talent for you to enjoy such as vocalists, musicians and comedians along with cash prize bingo, karaoke and much more whilst you relax with a drink.
• En-suite Bathrooms with walk-in showers or shower over bath
• Large Flat Screen Televisions with built-in Freeview
• Tea & Coffee Facilities
• Hair-dryer / Iron & Ironing board (from Reception)
• Daily room servicing
• Key Card Access
• Lift to all floors
• Nightly Cabaret Entertainment
• Licensed Bar open to residents and non-residents
• Light Lunches Served Daily
• Free High-Speed WI-FI Internet access in our public areas
• On-Site Parking £10 Per Vehicle Per Night