Situated on Blackpool’s Famous Promenade between Central and South Pier's, The Royal Carlton is a favourite hotel for those seeking a fun-packed seaside holiday or if you just want to relax, soak up the ambiance and watch the sun setting each evening on our decked area at the front of the hotel.
The hotel has 40 rooms that are tastefully decorated and have a light airy feel, allowing you to feel at home. Several rooms have magnificent views of Blackpool’s coast and The Irish Sea. For those wishing for something “special”, The Royal Carlton proudly boasts four private Balcony rooms with sun furniture for you to relax, soak up the ambiance and watch the sun setting each evening.
The hotel is only a stone’s throw away from all the main attractions, The Pleasure Beach, The Tower and The Sandcastle Waterpark. Trams and buses are available from directly outside the hotel for those wishing to venture further afield and visit Cleveleys, Fleetwood’s Market or Affinity Shopping Village.
The Royal Carlton offers superb nightly entertainment, introducing the very best of local talent for you to enjoy, such as vocalists, musicians and comedians.
To arrange secure off-site parking (£7.00 per night) please contact the hotel directly.
• En-suite Bathrooms with walk-in showers
• Large Flat Screen Televisions with built-in Freeview
• Tea & Coffee Facilities
• Hair-dryer / Iron & Ironing board (from Reception)
• Daily room servicing
• Key Card Access
• Lift to all floors
• Nightly Cabaret Entertainment
• Licensed Bar open to residents and non-residents
• Light Lunches Served Daily
• Free High-Speed WI-FI Internet access in our public areas
• Off-Site Parking £10 Per Vehicle Per Night